Collecting rainwater is a great way to conserve water and help your plants!
Rain barrels available at a discounted price (over 40% off retail price)! Order online – now through April 2, 2021! Sale is open to everyone, not just Round Rock residents… so tell your friends!!
Last day to order is April 2, 2021!
Benefits of Rainwater:
- Better for plants than treated water
- Reduces/prevents soil erosion
- Helps keep your water bill to a minimum
- Helps conserve our drinking water supply
Cost: $72.50 (retail price $129.00)
How to Purchase:
Barrels can be ordered online until April 2, 2021.
- Order Online: rainbarrelprogram.org/roundrock
- Pick-up Date: you will receive an email with pick-up details, tentatively scheduled for early April
- Pick-up Location: The City Utility & Transportation Bob Bennett Building at 3400 Sunrise Rd, Round Rock, TX 78665.
For additional information, please contact Jessica Woods by email or 512-671-2872.